MUA LUXE VELVET LIP LACQUER | SWATCHES & REVIEW


When I saw how highly pigmented these lip lacquers are, I just had to try them, I had my eye mainly on the shade Kooky. After seeing MUA post someone wearing this shade on their instragram, I did what I usually do, I took the the internet, looking at reviews and different swatches, doing this I came to the conclusion that yes, I definitely want to try this product out for myself.


You can Purchase the MUA luxe london velvet lip lacquer from:
Superdrug | Link here
MUA store | Link here
Each lip lacquer costs a tiny amount of £3.00
I tend to purchase my MUA products directly from the MUA website as Superdrug tends to sell out quite quickly, especially in my local store.

The applicator
MUA LUXE LONDON VELVET LIP LACQUER IN FUNK

MUA LUXE LONDON VELVET LIP LACQUER IN KOOKY

MUA LUXE LONDON VELVET LIP LACQUER IN ATOMIC

MUA LUXE LONDON VELVET LIP LACQUER IN RECKLESS



Swatch done in artificial lighting
L-R Reckless, Kooky, Funk & Atomic

After swatching these lip lacquers I knew immediately that they would be long wearing. I could not get my swatch off, I ended up having to give it a good scrub in the shower, but I do always find swatches a lot harder to remove from skin than it is to remove from the lips.

When applying to the lips I find it a little messy, it has good coverage on the first swipe but you need to let it dry before your lips touch otherwise it transfers and goes patchy. It does come off quite easy if you give it a slight scrub with a face wipe. i found the purple one to be the messiest and hardest to apply as you may be able to tell in the picture.

I do really like the lip lacquers but you do need to be careful and neat when applying and let it dry. The colours are very bold so if you like a light lip these are not for you.



Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig