PRIMARK SPRING HAUL MARCH 2014




Today I have a little Primark haul for you, this year Primark is completely on the ball with pastels, prints and florals hitting the floors & then our shopping bags. There is so much more I could bring home with me but the purse limits me. So here are the items that I've chose to take into SS14 with me.

MONOCHROME CO-ORD
JACKET £15
SHORTS £10

(To see my blog post featuring this co-ord click here)


It took me searching 3 different stores before I found this gorgeous co ord, it was completely worth it, I love it. It can create so many outfits both together and apart, I can't wait to style it again.

 PALM TREE CO-ORD
TOP £8
SKIRT £6


Again I had to search for this, I really wanted to try it on as I wasn't sure what it would look like, it was so much better than I could have imagined, I can't wait to do a post featuring this co-ord. keep your eyes peeled for that one.

YELLOW SKORT £10

Perfect for summer, outfit post coming soon

 BLUE SKORT £10

Perfect for summer, outfit post coming soon

GREEN SKORT £10

Perfect for summer, outfit post coming soon

TARTAN CHECK SKIRT £12

I love this skirt, its so girly, this is another item I can't wait to style, outfit post coming soon

GINGHAM CHECK SKIRT £12

(To see my blog post featuring this skirt click here)

Another pretty skirt, so lightweight and will be perfect when the warmer days arrive


POLKA DOT CULOTTES £10

 FLUFFY JUMPER £10

I know this isn't exactly summery but when you've been after something for months and finally find you just have to have it!! 

FLORAL SHIRT £12

(To see my blog post featuring this shirt click here)

I love the fact floral is on trend this SS14

SKINNY JEANS £7 EACH 

(To see my DIY ripped jeans tutorial featuring these jeans click here)

TOP & BOTTOM PAIR £2 EACH
MIDDLE PAIRS £3 EACH

Im currently expanding my sunglasses collection, something I've never done before, these are my primark additions.

BLUE BAG £6

CREAM BAG £6


So there you have it, my Primark haul, no doubt i'll be in there again soon.

Whats your favourite item this SS14 from Primark?


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig