HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #3 - LULU*S & LINZI SHOES...


DRESS - LULU*S
SANDALS - LINZI SHOES*
CLUTCH - ZARA
HEAD PIECE - NEW LOOK
WHITE GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
SILVER RINGS - EBAY & PRIMARK
ANKLET - TURKISH STALL




















When Lulu*s contacted me to choose a few items from their store I was over the moon, Lulu*s have so many gorgeous pieces and their clothes are perfect for the holiday season, so summery and beautiful, I picked this, another dress which you will see somewhere over the next couple of days & a playsuit. Ive tagged their website up top so you can have a browse of their items, you really won't be disappointed, you'll be sure to find something for your holidays or any other summer occasion. 

I think this is the perfect summer dress, its lovely and loose which is what I want when the weathers warm, its lightweight, the colours are beautiful & it has a lovely design to it, I love the neckline of it. 

For my shoes and accessories I stuck with white, to keep the outfit fresh and summery, wearing my Linzi sandals, zara clutch and New Look head piece.

And of course I'm wearing my La Moda gem stone rings mixed with a couple from ebay and Primark.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heres a few snaps of my lovely Fiance & photographer  





Lots of Loves


1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig