KEEPING IT CASUAL WITH USC FASHION...


PLAYSUIT - USC FASHION*
DENIM JACKET - RIVER ISLAND
PATENT POOL SLIDERS - PRIMARK
BAG - MATALAN
NECKLACE - EUPHORIA CREATIONS*
SILVER RINGS - EBAY & PRIMARK
LEATHER BRACELET - PANDORA



















When I received my lovely package from USC Fashion containing my two beautiful playsuits, that i was ever so kindly gifted, I knew this one would be perfect for a casual look. This playsuit has a relaxed fit with a tie at the waist if you would like to give a bit more shape in the hip area, you can also choose to wear it strapless if you wish as the top is elasticated. I think this playsuit would be perfect to take away on your holidays to wear either day or night, day would be perfect as you wont get the strap marks and at night you can dress it up with some sandals and a statement necklace. If you would like to see my other post for USC Fashion, you can view it here.

As I said, with this outfit I was going casual, so I paired it with my River Island denim jacket, Primark birkenstock dupes (only 4 pounds!!) & my Matalan beach bag. 

Keeping my jewellery simple I decided to go with my leather pandora bracelet as its quite a neutral colour & my Euphoria Creations hamsa hand necklace which I think just completes the look perfectly.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig