SUMMER BASICS AND BESTIES IN BUXTON

A day out with beautiful scenery...
 Pretty Lavish Shirt | Topshop Jeans (similar here) / Topshop Bag / Topshop Helter Sandals / Daniel Wellington Watch / Ray Ban Sunglasses


I took a trip to Buxton with my lovely friend Chelsie, who kindly took my photographs, for some lunch and a walk the through the scenic town, the weather was lovely so we picked a really good day.

I love crisp white shirts with blue jeans, so I paired my Pretty Lavish oversized shirt with my Topshop 7/8th jeans ( I wish they still made these ) and as were supposedly in summer I popped on my Topshop lace up sandals, I love all the lace up pieces recently.

The bag is a little number I picked up from work last week, I absolutely love it and as Id accessorised with brown, it was a must!


Danielle Kimberley 


Shop the post:


6 comments

  1. Love your oversized shirt!! Great outfit…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I love this outfit. I need an oversized shirt.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These beautiful shoes and that shirt! I am not that far away from Buxton either! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this chic look! The sunglasses are gorgeous and really suit you!

    Layla Panam Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh how picturesque! Looks like a magazine shoot!
    Chloe xxx

    thatbeautyblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m in love with these romantic styles!!

    Lynda | DylanQueen

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig