MY EVENING SKIN CARE ROUTINE


My evening skincare essentials...


Removing my make up

L'oreal Paris Absolute Make-up Remover Eye & Lip
I find this amazing at removing eye makeup, it fetches my eyeliner and mascara straight off, whereas with other products I've found it quite hard to remove all traces so I've been really pleased with this. A little warning though, there is two versions of this, there is the eye and lip which is this one that you shake and there is just the eye which you don't shake, that one just smudged black around my eyes, so make sure you pick up eye & lip, its the best by far out of the two in my opinion.

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water
I find this extremely refreshing to use, it removes all my make up with just a couple of cotton pads & the bottle seems to last forever, I'm still yet to make a start on my second bottle.

Lush Tea Tree Water
I like to use this just to make sure all traces of make up have been removed, so I finish off with a quick wipe over.

I always feel so fresh after using these three products, my perfect three steps for make up free skin at the end of the night.


Skincare

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
I believe you can never start to early with the anti wrinkle cream, especially around the eyes, so I pop this all around my eyes at the end of the night. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+
As I'm prone to spots, I use this morning and night to remove dark marks from my skin which are left over from blemishes, I've been using this for about a year and a half now and I've been extremely happy with it, my skin always feels beautiful in the morning.

Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Annoying I always have really dry lips, something that is brought on strangely by my contraceptive pill (I don't know if anyone else has this problem?) so I rely a lot on lip balms, this one is my current favourite & one ill be repurchasing when its coming to and end!

Whats your favourite skin care? Everything I use is based around combination skin or what I've found simply just works for me.


Danielle Kimberley


3 comments

  1. Once you know your skin type and concerns, you need to know what types of products work together and the order in which to use them. Here's how it all comes together, step-by-step!Natie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking care of your skin is not only essential to your beauty, but also to your self esteem and your health. Many people do not realize that caring for your skin is so much more than just wanting to look good. From over the counter scrubs, lotions and other products to spa treatments and cosmetic surgery, there is something for just about everyone looking for a new way to care for their skin. If your case is severe, cosmetic surgery might be your only option. skin care treatments

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig