HOW TO CASUALLY STYLE LEOPARD PRINT


Sometimes a pop of print is all you need to make an outfit stand out...

Topshop Leopard jumper // H&M Faux Suede Coat // Topshop Jamie Jeans // Topshop Magnificent Boots // Topshop Bag


Today was just a casual outing with Lindon, shopping in Manchester, of course a TGI's was involved, how could it not be & not to forget bubble tea! Manchester is one of my favourite places, whenever I get the opportunity I'm there, I mean it costs me £10 on the train and takes me around 45 minutes to get there but sadly I don't get to go as much as id like. OK so now I'm mentally planning when I can next go...

A casual outing means a casual outfit, so thats exactly what I went for, this coat is my absolute faveeee, its never off my back, it was one of them h&m bargains which are gone in the blink of an eye. 

Can anyone guess where I took this picture in Manchester?? :)


Danielle Kimberley


4 comments

  1. you look lovely, I love your coat as well xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you look stunning! I think it's perfect for an outing! Xx

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig