STILA PERFECT ME, PERFECT HUE PALETTE


I love to collect palettes, you never know which one will be perfect for the look you want to create, I have a drawer full of palettes but the Stila perfect me, perfect hue palette is the only one that comes in 4 different colour combinations with the aim of perfectly suiting different skin tones. The palettes consists of 5 eyeshadow shades and 2 blushers & each and every one of them looks beautiful, I have the light/medium shades & I find that they are perfect for me, but id also really like to try the fair/light palette too.

I have to say I'm a big fan of the packaging, its perfectly compact & comes in a subtle gold leopard print design, so it can easily be popped into your handbag and used on the go.



The four different palette shades are:

- fair/light
- light/medium
- medium/tan
- tan/deep   

The 5 eyeshadows come in a mixture of matte and shimmery shades & two matte blusher shades, as you may have seen on my Instagram (if not you can follow me here) I think that makes it the perfect day to night palette, you can create a number of different looks using the lighter shades in the day and intensifying the look with the darker shades at night. Each shade also has a guide underneath with how it could be used which I think is really helpful if your not 100% on how to apply and where.



The 5 eyeshadow shades within the palette are:

Artistic - matte base
Dazzling - shimmer highlight
Ambitious - shimmer lid (glides on a dream)
Spontaneous - matte crease
Mischievious - matte liner

The 2 blusher shades are:

Charming - matte pink blush
Angelic - matte light brown blush


Bottom to top - artistic, dazzling, ambitious, spontaneous, mischievous, charming & angelic

All the shades are extremely wearable which is amazing & they've covered all bases with each shade, from base, to highlight, to crease etc so you won't feel the need to reach for another palette to complete your look.

The shadows go on and blend so easily, they are beautifully pigmented & have a buttery formula, my favourite is definitely ambitious.


The Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in the shade bellissima is the perfect match for this palette, its a beautiful true nude shade & compliments the blush angelic just nicely.

Have you tried this palette yourself or love any of the other Stila palettes?


Danielle Kimberley


Shop the post




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig