MY MAKE UP STORAGE



Today I thought I would show you my make up storage draw by draw. The Majority of my storage items were from Muji and I also have some from Amazon. All the storage that I have I think is good quality and really affordable. 
I first came across the acrylic storage when Gabriella aka Velvetgh0st posted it on her instagram, then much to my delight she did a YouTube video of her current make up storage, this allowed me to see it close up and get an idea of size and also how it looked all put together, I love organisation so I immediately wanted to have it myself.
So now I am going to show you how I organised my make up with Muji and Amazon acrylic storage.

Here is what my acrylic draws look like, this is the wide 2 draw version at 10.95 each and I got 2 of these. I will say that I didn't think I would fill them as quick as i did, so my advice would be before you buy them put aside everything you wish to put in them and try to guess from that. I find them really sturdy and they don't leave finger prints all over them when you touch them which in my eyes is a plus as that would drive me crazy!

So as you can see in my bottom draw I just keep all what I'd call my make up extras, so I have my hand gels which I use before I apply my make up, my witch sticks which I use on my problem areas, my elf brush cleaner, setting spray, lip exfoliator and make up corrector pen, a balance me oil which I received in my beauty box and my eye cream.

This next draw contain mainly my palettes and the odd thing that wouldn't fit anywhere else. I have my elf eyeshadow palette and on top my urban decay naked basics palette, 2 sleek individual blushers in pixie pink and pomegranate, 2 trio sleek palettes, one is the blush palette in lace and the other is the face form in light. behind the sleek palette I have my mua eye shadow palette and on top is a beauty uk eye shadow palette, to the left if that is an mua blush and a technic highlighter. 

This draw contains some of my blushers and bronzers. I have my mememe blush me blusher in the top left, below is my mua bronzer, my mua mosaic blusher, the bourjois "chocolate" bronzer, 2 dainty doll blushers, my no7 palette, nyx blush in angel and below that is my clarins bronzing duo.

I would say this is my most used draw as it contains my base make up, so these are my products that I could not live without. From left to right I have my bourjois healthy mix foundation, mememe flawless foundation, beautifully matte foundation, my all time favourite gosh primer, the very well know collection concealer in shades 1 and 4, witch concealer in natural, rimmel stay matte powder in translucent and underneath is a rimmer bronzer. 
Behind from left to right i have my rimmel eyebrow pencils, benefit high brow pencil, mac highlighter, HD brow kit in foxy and benefit browzings in medium.

On top of my draws is the muji acrylic desk pot with 3 partitions, this cost just £5.50 and its so handy, the three partitions allow me to separate my brushes making it easier to grab the one I need and basically their in order of use going form left to right. On the left I have my base brushes, in the middle are my blusher brushes and some powder brushes and in the right are my eye brushes. On the far left hiding is my kabuki brush, front left is my lush bubblegum lip scrub, front right is my eyeko eyelash curler which I am still yet to use, i purposely put it there to try and make it routine to use it, back right is my elf brush cleaner.

To the left of my draws is my lipstick storage and my stackers jewellery box. My lipstick storage were around £5 each from amazon and my stackers jewellery box was £17.96 you can buy here. Surrounding my lipstick is the large muji stand which cost £5.95. Next to my lipsticks is my tangle teaser which is my all time favourite brush, since using this my hair has been in such better condition as it doesn't pull at my hair. I also keep my lovely Victorias secret frangrance mists next to my stand.

I pulled out my lipsticks so you could take a closer look at my collection, of course my mac lipsticks sit proudly up front so they are the easiest to grab. If you would like to see my full lipstick collection leave me a comment in the comment box below.

As I showed you my stackers box I would give you a little peak into my jewellery box, this is where i keep my bracelets and some of my earrings, its mainly for my designer items, such as tiffany, pandora, tresor paris and vivienne westwood but i also have some regular shambella in here to.

Now onto my draws, I used the muji dividers in my draws I have 3 different size dividers ranging from £1.50 to £1.95. I wont go into detail about whats in each section as it would take me all day and i may do a Youtube video on my storage in the future. I just basically divided it into lips, eyes, cheeks etc.

Again in this draw I used three different size dividers and just contains bits and bobs that i use on a daily basis, plus my ciate minis which fit perfectly.

I really don't know how I ever got on without my storage I absolutely love everything Ive got and I personally think its well worth the money. 
Next on my to buy list is the ikea malm dressing table and the 4 draw high drawers as I am in desperate need of even more storage.


I hope you liked my post, I know its a long one so I hope I didn't bore you to much, if you would like to see more posts like this then leave me a comment below



Lots of Loves


8 comments

  1. This a fab post! Love how organised everything is! You've inspired me to try and be more tidy!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was like a kid at Christmas waiting for my muji package to arrive. It's just so much easier now because I can grab what I need because I can actually see it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello, just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blogpost for the questions. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muji is amazing!! I bought my make up storage from there after watching vg's video too!! xxxxx
    kateward001.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so pleased with it, gabby drew me in :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for doing this post! I love seeing how people store their makeup as I'm such an organization freak. Quick question, where are the makeup brush holder storage boxey-things from? I've been trying to find something similar for an absolute age now and so far, no luck

    http://confessionsofafactorygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I meant to go back and add that in as I forgot, it's from muji lovely :) it's so handy xxx

      Delete
  5. Thank you lovely :) of course I'll take a look :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig