ASOS POT LUCK PLATFORMS...


ASOS POT LUCK PLATFROMS IN WHITE // LINK HERE
ASOS POT LUCK PLATFORMS IN BLACK // LINK HERE

A lot of you have been commenting over on my instagram on these shoes, so I thought id write you all up a quick post with the links and a little bit about what I think about them.

These shoes are 100% me! Their platformed, they have a cleated sole & most of all they make me look taller than I am. Ive already took them on their first outing so I can say that they are comfy & easy to walk in. 

I very rarely wear flats, the majority of shoes that I own have some sort of heel or platformed sole, but I won't buy anything that I can't walk in.

So I now have 2 more pairs of shoes that makes me desperately want the warm weather to come faster so I can wear them to death!!






Lots of Loves

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig