PASTEL & CHECK...



SUNGLASSES - PRIMARK
JUMPER - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK
SKIRT - NEW LOOK
BOOTS - OFFICE 












Im slightly regretting tucking my jumper into my skirt as its highly unflattering on me, but I love the outfit so next time i wear this i'll just have to remember not to tuck it in.

I've got my much loved office boots on which I wrote a post about not long ago (Link here) I really love how they go with pretty much everything and just add that extra edge to an outfit. Like I mention all the time, if its a platform with/or a cleated sole, I'm completely sold.

Im dying for summer to come, I just can't wait until I can swap my jumpers for crops & vests, hopefully the sun will appear more often for us soon & it will be skirts and shorts with tanned legs & sandals.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig