YELLOW DOGTOOTH...





SUNGLASSES - PRIMARK
SKORT - PRIMARK















I absolutely love this outfit & can't wait to wear it when I'm not shivering in the shade, I found these lovely skorts in Primark a few weeks ago & ended up searching stores to find a nice patterned yellow top to match it, I finally came across this lovely yellow dogtooth crop from Missguided, they match perfectly, creating a lovely summer outfit.

I FINALLY got my hands on THE Zara clutch!! Stressed but well dress is finally mine, id been hunting ebay for so long after it sold out online and in store, but I refuse to pay £30-£40 on a £19.99 clutch, clearly the wait was worth it and I know have it in my possession.

I recently purchased these amazing shoes, cleated soles & a platform and I'm sold. I got them in both black and white so I'm sure you'll see the black ones soon enough. I can definitely see these becoming a favourite pair!

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig