GINGHAM STYLE




SUNGLASSES - ASOS
JACKET - MISS SELFRIDGE (SIMILAR)
SKIRT - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK


















As I loved my pink/red Primark gingham skirt so much, when it came out in a monochrome colour, I had to have it! Primarks midi skirt are just so easy and comfortable to wear I seriously cannot get enough of them.

Im completely in love with Miss Selfridges 90's crop tops, they are the perfect shape and the fit is exactly what I wanted. They come in quite a few colours, including pastel shades and patterns. At £8 there the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe.

My booties are from the Topshop sale, I saw my friend charl in them (from Blonde Canvas) & I just needed them in my life! I got them for £31.50, what a bargain!


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig