BARRY M NEW SPRING 2014 GELLY HI SHINE PASTEL POLISHES...



 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Huckleberry
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Sugar Apple
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip 



Barry M Gelly Hi Shines are by far my favourite nail polish, so when I saw that Barry M had brought  out new spring colours, well I just had to have them. 

All three shades are perfect for this years S/S trend, this year everybody is loving pastels & that certainly includes me. I would have thought that they would have made the pastel collection a little larger, with possibly a lilac and a yellow, 2 very popular colours at the moment, but you never know, it might happen.

I love how this polish just glides on, easy application definitely sells a polish, also lasting power, I find these last a reasonable amount of time, regular polishes chip quickly no matter how hard you try but I do think these have an extra day or so more than with other polishes, nobody likes to be reapplying polishes every other day. 

For £3.99 each you really can't go wrong with these polishes, I have my fingers firmly crossed for more pastel colours.


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig