SUMMER SKY...


TOP - NEW LOOK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
BLUE GINGHAM TROUSERS - PRIMARK
BAG - ZARA
SHOES - ASOS



So as you may have read on one of my other posts "my primark mission" I was desperate for these trousers in both the blue and the black, for the price it was just to much of a bargain to miss out on. Compared the Topshop pair, which fit no differently and cost £38, these were just a mere £13 & fit amazing, the black ones are also just £13. I couldn't believe my luck, there was 1 size 6 left in the blue and 1 size 6 left in the black, the rest were 18s and 20s, this isn't something that usually happens to me, so I snapped them off the rail quickly and popped them into my basket, I certainly don't regret purchasing both pairs! Theit extremely comfy as they are made from like a stretchy material with a denim feel to them, I really am so pleased with them.

Today I colour coordinated the trousers but I plan on wearing them with all sorts, the two blues match lovely & I love the cut and texture of the top, I paired my outfit with white shoes and accessories as I think it brightens up the outfit for a summery feel. I have a feeling your going to be seeing a lot of my Zara clutch as its one of my favourite clutches at the moment.

Lots of Loves

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig