FLORAL HUES



FLORAL TOP - TOPSHOP
FLORAL SKIRT - TOPSHOP
CANVAS BOOTS - TOPSHOP
BAG - PRIMARK
SUNGLASSES - PRIMARK


















Here we have another co-ord, a lovely floral number for the summer. I love Topshop and once upon a time I used to work opposite a Topshop store & each dinner time I couldn't keep myself out of there, but now being a full time student, sadly I can't always afford to shop in there *sob* but I do try to purchase an outfit or some shoes now and again when I can afford. I absolutely adore Topshop shoes, its probably my favourite store to purchase shoes from.

But anyway, I love co-ords as you may have already gathered, & this one is no exception, its so summery & looks lovely with my summer accessories. The only problem I found with the skirt was that it bunches up slightly but I can ignore that.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig