MIDI SKIRTS & FLUFFY JUMPERS




FLUFFY JUMPER - PRIMARK
SKIRT - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
HEELS - NEW LOOK





















At the moment I can't get enough of the midi skirts Primark have in store, I currently own 5 and sure to say if they bring anymore out ill certainly be purchasing for the summer! They are all so lightweight, unlike a few other stores & the patterns are so lovely, at £12 each their a steal!

As its still not the warmest I thought I would pair it with my fluffy jumper ( something else I own in 6 colours! oops! ) what can I say when you like something, surround yourself with it :)

As the skirt and the jumper contain a lot of colour I thought I would pair the outfit with all nude accessories, which I love at the moment, just helps to complete an outfit that doesn't need much more going on.

Do you own any of the midi skirts from primarks ss14 range? Which one is your favourite?

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig