BLACK LACE & JEWELS...


FLORAL PELMET SKIRT - TOPSHOP
HAT - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK
CHUNKY GOLD RINGS - RIVER ISLAND
GOLD RINGS - EBAY & PRIMARK




















I loved putting this outfit together & I completely love the end result, don't you just love it when a plan comes together. 

Ive based this outfit around my gorgeous Phantom Jewels necklace which I was so kindly gifted, Phantom Jewels stock such gorgeous jewellery, if I was to describe her pieces in one word it would be elegant, each and every piece is so beautiful, its very hard to choose just one. The necklaces on Phantom Jewels are quite different to a lot of the necklaces I've seen doing the rounds on instagram so I really suggest you take a look at her website if your after something a little different to what everyone else has, also if your after an evening statement piece, this is definitely the shop you want to start with.

I teamed my necklace with my Topshop floral pelmet skirt as I feel the colours compliment each other perfectly as they both have peach, yellow and green tones within them. I then decided I would take the black from the skirt to dress the rest of the outfit, so I chose my favourite style top of the moment, my 90s crop tee from Miss Selfridge, my La Moda Autumn Black Cleated Sole platforms, my gorgeous lace kimono from USC which i'll add is in the sale, so grab yours quick before its gone, & my Primark hat and bag, I always feel when I add this hat and bag to an outfit that it gives it a sort or festival feel to it, don't you think?

When accessorising with my rings I decided to pick out the green colours within this outfit, so I chose my La Moda green gem stone rings which I was ever so kindly gifted, the La Moda rings are by far my favourite pieces from their jewellery range, I have 5 of their sets and no doubt I won't stop until I have them all, I love the colours & I also love the fact that they are adjustable, so you aren't just stuck to wearing them on one finger, you can pick up the rings in a set of 2 for just £5 which I think is extremely good for the price.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig