LILY AND THE LAMPLIGHT...


TWO PIECE - LILY AND THE LAMPLIGHT*
KIMONO - NEVER FULLY DRESSED
BAG - GRAFEA*
SANDALS - LA MODA
CHOKER - EBAY
PINK GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
GOLD RING - LE LAPIN*
THUMB RING - RIVER ISLAND
























I was ever so kindly gifted this beautiful two piece by the lovely lily and the lamplight, I'm completely in love with it, it such a gorgeous piece for the summer, so lightweight and so well made, I couldn't wait to put an outfit together for this lovely co-ord.

Lily and the Lamplight hand make all their beautiful clothing, I've linked their instagram up top so you can browse through all the beautiful two pieces they've made so far, this one is my personally favourite, with their lace two piece being a very close second, they have a huge range of fabrics and three different styles of two pieces to choose from so you have so much choice. 

For a little bit of a cover up I choose to style my two piece with my Never Fully Dressed tassel kimono, Never fully dressed kindly offered me a 50% off code, so i just had to take advantage & I'm so glad I did, this kimono will be perfect for summer & I've had so many opportunities to wear it already.

I decided to style my outfit with my beloved Grafea backpack & my La Moda pink sandals, bringing out the pink in my two piece. Im completely in love with my Grafea backpack, Im so grateful to Grafea for such a lovely gift, if you haven't seen their bags already i suggest you take a peak at their website, I've provided the link up top for you.

When accessorising I chose my daisy choker which turned out to be such an amazing match to my two piece, La moda pink gem stone rings, Le Lapin omkara ring, my river island thumb rings & finishing my outfit off with my pandora leather pink bracelet.

If you have a holiday coming up or are simply just looking forward to the warmer months, take a peak at the lily and the lamplight instagram for a lovely two piece, you won't be disappointed.


Im currently running a giveaway on my instagram with @tashopsstyle so if you would like to be in with the chance of winning an item of your choice from the Tashops website, follow the rules on my instagram giveaway picture, good luck.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig