PALM PRINT...


CROP TOP - TOPSHOP
SKIRT - PRIMARK
SHOES - ASOS
NECKLACE - LOVE MY BIJOUX*
CLUTCH - PRIMARK
BRACELET - PANDORA
WHITE & BLACK GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
BLACK STONE STACKER RING - PANDORA
SILVER RING - EBAY



















I finally decided to put an outfit together for this skirt as I've finally given up trying to find the matching top to the skirt, I thought I would make an evening outfit for it, picking out the darker colours in the skirt.

I was kindly gifted this gorgeous necklace from Love My Bijoux & I think it matches the lilac/grey in the skirt perfectly & adds a nice finishing touch to the outfit. Love My Bijoux has so many gorgeous necklace, its so hard just to choose one, perfect for the warmer months ahead with all our summer clothing.

For all my lovely readers I have a 10% off code, just enter 'DF10' at the checkout. Love My Bijoux has a variety of gorgeous pieces at very affordable prices, I certainly have my eye on a few items. 

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig