HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #1 - PINK PALM...


PLAYSUIT - H&M
SANDALS - LA MODA
CLUTCH - ZARA
HEAD PIECE - PRIMARK
BRACELET - PANDORA
ANKLET - TURKISH STALL
WHITE GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
SILVER RINGS - EBAY
























So this is the very first day of my holiday & Im actually underneath my playsuit, painfully burnt to a crisp, its still healing now almost two weeks later, note to self, do not fall asleep in the sun on your first day! But anyway at least I can cover it up, I carefully chose my outfits to suit as it was getting better.

For my first outfit I went for my H&M tropical playsuit, when I saw this in the shop I immediately fell in love, I whisked myself straight off to the fitting rooms to try it on & it just looked and fitted amazingly, I really think its such a gorgeous holiday/summer piece.

Rings and sandals are as usual, La Moda, where else would they be from ;) 

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig