MAKING A STATEMENT WITH LA MODA...


JUMPER - TOPSHOP
BRALET - MISSGUIDED
NECKLACE - LA MODA*
SKORT - PRIMARK
PLATFORMS - LA MODA
CLUTCH - ETSY
WHITE GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
BLUE RING - TURKEY STALL
SILVER RING - EBAY


















As you may have noticed by now, I kinda have a thing for La Moda. La Moda is exactly my kinda style so they are constantly stocking items I just can't resist, I must now have about 10 pairs of their shoes, 5 sets of their rings, necklaces, bags, sunnies, seriously the list just goes on. So I decided to put together an outfit accessorising with La Moda, using their rings, necklace and platforms.

This necklace is one of my favourite statement pieces at the moment, I love the colour & how eye catching it is. The rings I'm just building my collection of, I absolutely love them, by far my favourites, I get so many compliments on them when I'm wearing them, I certainly have my eye on the colours I haven't got yet. The shoes speak for themselves as they are such a statement shoe, I checked everyday waiting for these to come back into stock on their website as they just had to be mine!

To go with my pieces I went for a pastel blue outfit, wearing my primark skorts, missguided bralet and topshop jumper, I added to jumper to go for a casual look, we don't want to much boob and leg.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig