HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #10 - FLORAL LACE...


90S FLORAL CROP - MISS SELFRIDGE
SANDALS - LA MODA
CLUTCH - ZARA
ANKLET - SHOP IN TURKEY
NECKLACE - EBAY
BLUE RING - SHOP IN TURKEY
THUMB RING - PANDORA
































As it gets towards the end of the holiday we all tend to do the same thing, bring out the whites!! Its the most flattering colour with neon being a close second against your newly acquired tan, so we want to show it off. Plus back in England we tend to blend in more to our white clothing, sigh.

I love my lace trim shorts, the shape is so flattering & I think they are just a perfect holiday piece for both daytime and night time. You may have noticed I kinda have a thing for the Miss Selfridge 90s crops, I have 4 plain coloured ones & this floral print one which is my favourite out of the 5, the pattern is so pretty & the colours are just so beautiful. I layered my outfit with my Never Fully Dressed kimono which I think sits just nicely with the lace trim on the bottom of the shorts, everything being floral and lace.

I accessorised my outfit with pink and white, picking out the colours in my outfit.

______________________________________________________________________________

My babe in his floral & pastels





Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig