HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #9 - NEW LOOK NEON...


90S CROP - MISS SELFRIDGE
POOL SLIDERS - H&M
CLUTCH - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - NEW LOOK
EARRINGS - TRESOR PARIS
ANKLET - STORE IN TURKEY
BLACK GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
SILVER RINGS - PRIMARK & EBAY
































When I saw these shorts in New Look I was immediately drawn to them, I think it may have been the pattern & the neon colouring just jumping out at me, but I knew these would be a perfect holiday piece. They are very lightweight and have a slight stretch to them & for me are a good length, I like my bum & the top of my thigh to be covered up, I find shorts are much more flattering that way.

I accessorised matching my shorts with my New Look neon necklace & then went for black with the rest of the outfit wearing my Miss Selfridge 90s crop, H&M pool sliders, Primark clutch, finishing off the outfit with my rings and earrings in black to.

I just wish I didn't have to have my all inclusive band in all my outfits posts.

_______________________________________________________________

My babe





Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig