HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #6 - NEON LEOPARD...


PLAYSUIT - SMOOCHXOXO*
SANDALS - LA MODA
CLUTCH - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - NEW LOOK 
BRACELET - LA MODA*
PLAIN GOLD RINGS - EBAY
PINK GEM STONE RING - LA MODA
OMKARA RING - LE LAPIN*
ANKLET - GRAN CANARIA SHOP





















This playsuit was another firm choice when I was choosing my outfits for my holiday, I always like to have a little bit of neon in my holiday wardrobe as it looks amazing next to a tan. I was kindly gifted this lovely playsuit by smoochxoxo, they have some gorgeous pieces, I have my eye on a few tops they have, so pretty for the summer. I love the fit of this playsuit, nice and relaxed and then tight on the waist showing off your figure. My favourite part of the playsuit has to be the back, I love how pretty it looks, you can't wear a bra with it but I think the playsuit is forgiving enough so I didn't find I needed one anyway. Ive added the direct link for you guys up top.

I paired my playsuit with my neon pink and gold accessories, wearing my La Moda bracelet & New Look necklace & then black sandals and clutch tieing all the colours in together.

If you love a bold pattern this is definately the outfit to match your holiday tan.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig