HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #7 - TROPICAL LACE...


CROP - TOPSHOP
SHORTS - EBAY
CLUTCH - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
ANKLET - SHOP IN TURKEY






























When I put this outfit together for my holiday, I fell in love, I loved how everything looked together, Im very much into all the tropical prints that are about at the moment & this Topshop crop is no exception, the shape of the top is so lovely & the print is a little different as its more the leaves rather than the actual palm or flowers like other patterns. I really like all the lace and pom pons which are on a lot of the shorts I've been seeing, I have a pom pom post up later for you tonight. I picked these beauts up from ebay after a long search through the internet for them & I'm so pleased with them.

I added my black USC Fashion kimono to my outfit and my H&M pool sliders to keep my outfit nice and holiday casual.

I accessorised with black and silver jewellery including my amazing Primark find, only £6 for such a beautiful necklace, anywhere else and that type of necklace would have cost so much more. 


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig