KIM KARDASHIAN VIBES

Channelling my inner Kimmy K...

Rebellious Fashion Two Piece | Rebellious Fashion Coat | H&M Boots (similar here) | Michael Kors Selma Bag


 I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, I had a pretty lazy one myself, we visited friends and went to watch the new fast and furious (be warned if you haven't seen it yet, you'll be holding back tears) but other than that, I pigged out and watched hours of tele, I certainly can't complain.

Ive been lusting after this two piece for so long, I love all these "Kimmy K" two pieces at the moment, they are so flattering and amazing to pop on if you have a night out coming up, one bonus I love is that no bra is needed as I find it quite suportive, the trousers cling in all the right places, its just a beautiful coord & if black isn't your colour I've seen it in a few different ones to. 

I paired my two piece with a waterfall coat & tied the back so it didn't fall fully forward, it looks quite big on me otherwise, plus it shows off the outfit.


Danielle Kimberley


4 comments

  1. This is very Kim K and you look amazing. I love that coat.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kim K inspired look, very well done, you look fantastic !

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I could never pull this off! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig