QUAY SUNGLASSES FOR JUST £10

Michael Kors, the perfect accessory to an outfit...

Lily Lulu Waterfall Coat | Pretty Little Thing Dress (similar here) | Public Desire Boots | Michael Kors Bag | Quay Australia Sunglasses


The sun is slowly making more and more of an appearance lately which means one thing, the sunglasses are back out, I picked up this fab pair from The Clothes show back in December, I loved the frame and for £10 you really cant go wrong. 

Id been after the Topshop version of these boots for so long but I finally settled with the fact that they were not going to come back in stock in my size, so I was delighted when Public Desire stocked them & not just in black, but three other colours to, so I nabbed the nude as well as the black. 

If you've been loving the waterfall coats that we've seen a lot of lately, Lily Lulu has reduced most of the colours including this black one down to just £25

Sometimes I love just a nice simple outfit & grey and black are two of my favourite colours to put together.


Danielle Kimberley

Shop the post:



5 comments

  1. You always look so polished and Kardashian - esque and any girl who loves Michael Kors as much as me has my heart! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this simple yet stylish outfit Dani, absolutely LOVE those sunnies!

    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit!
    quirkycurlsfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit Danielle, your minimal styling is always my favourite!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this outfit, my MK bag is my favourite!

    Soph// The Fashion Rubiks
    www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig