BEAUTY BAY SLAYING BLACK FRIDAY


I am obsessed with make up & if your anything like me its always those must have american pieces that we completely OBSESS over and simply just NEED!! Beauty bay has been my go to this year, managing to get hold of the most sought after Morphe 35O palette & grow my Gerard Cosmetics collection as I'm seriously in love with their liquid lipsticks.



This year over the black friday 4 day period (Friday 25th - Monday 28th november) Beauty bay is having one of its biggest sales to date with UP TO 30% off brands such as gerard cosmetics, limecrime, la splash, velour lashes.. the list goes on & I might just be a little excited about it!! Theres also no need to worry about discount codes, everything included is already discounted.

Im excited to share with you my top picks from my favourite brands, of course that includes liquid lipsticks from Gerard cosmetics and Limecrime both discounted by 30% & two products I've been dying to try, the slay all day setting spray as I'm all about long lasting makeup & velour lashes a brand I've never tried, so what better time to try out something new especially with 20% off!!

What will you be choosing from Beauty Bay this Black Friday?

Its on now so go go go....


Danielle Kimberley


1 comment

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.
    Desi chhokri

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig