Winter Style With V By Very


What better way is there to start off the new year than trying something new, adding beautiful new pieces into my winter wardrobe from V by Very. Discovering brands I've never tried before is one of my favourite things, it means more options and that chance of stumbling upon something you've never seen before or the exact opposite, finding just what your after and in this case these beautiful jeans are just what I needed in my life. Id seen more formal versions on the highstreet but I wanted something more casual and wearable day to day and these are perfect, the fit is amazing & I'm totally in love! (plus they are also in the sale with 50% off at the moment making them £17.50!!) To really show off the flared hem sock boots made it a winning combination.

In true winter style a faux fur coat was a must, I love adding a statement piece to really make an outfit stand out, my favourite colours to wear over the a/w seasons are plums, wines, oxblood.. you catch my drift, so this coat was literally screaming my name. 

Big sleeves look like there here to stay a little longer so this cute little tie sleeved number finished off my outfit perfectly, snuggly winter clothes are the one thing that I look forward to over the colder months, they definitely hide the sins of overindulging over the christmas period which is a huge plus.

2016 was a year of working hard, gaining lots of experience along the way, that was my goal and I'm very satisfied that I did what I set out to do, 2017 holds different goals for me and I intend on reaching those.. so watch this space.


Faux Fur Coat // Jumper // Jeans // Boots - All V by Very


Danielle Kimberley


3 comments

  1. Looking amazing babe - Happy New Year! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ethyl caproate

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig