WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013


 I know this post is super late but I thought I would show you some of my favourite things that I got for Christmas. Now I'm not going to show you everything as I'm sure seeing the pajamas I got or the typical mound of Christmas chocolates I received wouldn't be the most thrilling things to see so I'm going to keep this post as short and sweet as possible.


The make up I received

  • 2 sleek palettes, 1 blush pallete in lace and 1 face form in fair
  • elf eyeshadow palette
  • 4 color tattoos
  • Individual elf eyeshadow
  • mua matte lipstick collection
  • rimmel stay matte powder
  • elf eyelid primers
  • elf blush sticks
  • elf lipsticks
  • mua trio eyeshadow
  • 2 mua lip liners
  • 2 barry m lip liners

My make up brushes

  • Real techniques core collection
  • Real techniques powder brush
  • Real techniques blusher brush
  • Real techniques setting brush
  • Real techniques starter brush kit
  • Real techniques shading brush
  • elf smudge eye sponge 

 My perfume

  • Michael Kors Very Hollywood

My Jewellery

  • Vivienne Westood orb necklace

My bag

  • Small primark bag

My clothes

  • Topshop pink fluffy pelmet skirt
  • Missguided pvc skirt
  • Asos scallop collar shirt
  • Primark pink fluffy jumper

My coats

  •  In love with fashion tartan boyfriend coat
  • Missguided pink coat

My shoes

  • New look contrast boots
  • Ark petrol boots
  • Topshop gladiator platforms
  • Topshop velvet boots

I love all my presents and I'm so grateful and thankful for everything I recieved.



Lots of Loves


3 comments

  1. I really wanted those Ark petrol boots last year! Seen a similar pair on Boohoo which are being purchased on pay day!! Also love your coats...and pretty much everything else! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received some amazing gifts, I love the vivienne westwood necklace! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the real technique brushes too!
    They are sooo good!
    Love your blog post

    [new blog post up]
    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig