DROP WAIST SMOCK DRESS


JACKET - MISS SELFRIDGE
CLUTCH - ACCESSORIZE









As summer approaches I like to fill my wardrobe with lots of brights and whites, the perfect colours for showing off that glorious tan we have for about three weeks of the year, but other than that very depressing fact, summer clothing is my ultimate favourite, as much as I like layering in the winter and purchasing all the gorgeous boots stores have to offer, theres nothing better than knowing skirts and sandals weather is approaching.

I love how lightweight this dress is without being sheer, the quilted shoulders and the high neck and the full length button detail, I simply think the design and detail of the dress is beautiful. its perfect for dressing down in the day and dressing up at night, I decided to go for a casual look with this outfit with a leather jacket and boots, but a nice up do and a strappy pair of heels and your all set for the evening.


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig