THE PERFECT SUMMER BOOTS




Keepsake Peep Toe Boots - £72 | Link here


When I saw these boots I immediately had to have them, I thought they would be perfect for summer. Boots are usual seen more as an A/W essential but with these little beauties, they can be used for S/S thanks to the peep toe & cut out design.

These boots are definitely going to be one of those marmite items, your gonna either love them or hate them, I personally love them but as Lindon was snapping away at them for me, he decided to share that their not exactly his cup of tea, but when did we ever let a lad opinion on fashion bother us? 

These boots will pretty much go with everything, Im really looking forward to summer, I can't wait to style these.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig