THE WEDDING DIARIES: MY WEDDING DECOR



My wedding decor consisted of beautiful muted tones of pink, silver, greys and a lot of foliage and beautiful flowers, It was perfect.


THE CEREMONY










THE WEDDING BREAKFAST
















Venue Dressers - Design Elegance & The Moat House

Floral Love Sign - Sarah Elizabeth Events


Stationary - Myself & an Etsy template

Biscuit Favours - Poppies Bakehouse

Wedding Cake - Amerton Cakes

Signage - Etsy

Photographer  - Love and Bloom









THE CAKE











THE SIGNAGE



























Our wedding day had been something id been mentally planning for years, see before Lindon and I actually got married we had been engaged for 7 years, so as you can imagine id had a lot of time to dream about how I wanted the day to look. Over the years styles and preferences have changed, I can guarantee if we had had a short engagement and we'd have gotten married at 21/23 it would have looked completely different.
We finally booked our wedding date summer last year so I had a full year of planning and plenty of time to nail every detail, I wanted to make sure I was completely happy with everything I chose, as originally when I booked the venue dressers I was going down a more rustic route, but we struggled to keep the guest numbers down and we ended up changed the ceremony room to a larger one, this is when I also changed the styling to what you see above as I felt it fit with the room better.
My venue dressers were brilliant, they brought all the ideas I had to life and i can't thank them enough, I had a peak into the room midway through getting ready in the morning and I was just blown away, alongside design elegance, the moat house also dress the room with anything you've brought in personally, I chose to buy a lot myself just so I knew id got exactly what I wanted and together they made everything perfect.
Emily brought my floral dreams to life, she was amazing! she visited the venue with me prior to my wedding to see exactly where she was dressing and what she was dressing, I must have changed and added on to my plan a dozen times and she took everything in her stride and absolutely nailed it on the day, even down the bridesmaids hairpieces.
The cake, ooohhh the cake! it was better than I could have ever dreamed of, again I changed my mind a few weeks before on some of the design and Im so glad I did, as it was perfect.
Planning the wedding was all trial and error and you can guarantee once you've planned something you'll find something you like more on good old pinterest, so don't be afraid to change anything, I changed multiple things, your venue and suppliers wont mind, it happens all the time so its something they expect.
I hope you loved my wedding decor as much as I did


Danielle



Follow me on Instagram - Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Subscribe to my Youtube - Email me

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig