THE WEDDING DIARIES: BRIDAL MAKE UP


There are quite a few things you hope don't go wrong on your wedding day and make up is definitely one of them.

Like any other day, you wake up, make yourself decent and think about what you'd like for breakfast, except it's not any other day it's THE day and that breakfast, you're probably not going to eat much of it. No, your mind is on every small detail you've planned for the day ahead and one of the first things on that plan is usually your hair and make up.
This will set off your day, so I personally found it important to have trials with the lovely ladies that I would be spending the first few hours of my day with. Now I would usually say have a set idea how you want your make up, maybe pictures of inspiration, the everything must be planned to perfection side of me would definitely say that, but wedding day me literally just went with it, I knew Sarah would do a brilliant job (and she did) so we just decided on the colour palette and off she went, this was the same with the bridesmaids too. 
Okay, so I'm definitely not saying just wing it and all will be fine, I had just originally had my own photos of inspiration and when we tried it out on my face in the trial I didn't like it on me at all, which happens. Letting Sarah be creative and go with what suits me along the way is what worked for me.

Sarah uploaded my wedding look to her social media (@sarahbroadgatemua) and wrote down all the products she used, the only thing I wanted to choose myself beforehand was the lip as I find not a lot of shades suit me and I get washed out easily.

The Details

Foundation - Mehron Makeup

Flour Setting Powder in Cassava - Beauty Bakerie

Gimme Brow - Benefit Cosmetics

Brow Gel in Brunette - Nyx Cosmetics

Gilded Honey Highlighter - Laura Geller Beauty

Orgasm Blush - Nars

Jasmine Lashes - Doll Beauty

Baked Bronzer Glow - Milani Cosmetics

Pillow Talk Lip Liner and Very Victoria Lipstick -  Charlotte Tilbury


I can't thank Sarah enough for making me feel amazing all day long, I felt like the best version of me (not mum bun and make up free me) and that was all I wanted and the bridesmaids and mother of the bride all looked incredible too.




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig