TANYA BURR LIPGLOSS SWATCHES & FIRST IMPRESSIONS




I've had these gorgeous lip glosses sitting in the packets for a week now, I've been wanting to get them out, test the colours and write this post but I just haven't had the time, until now.


So basically these are the lip glosses are from Tanya Burr's new lips and nails range, if your not a regular youtube watcher like I am tanya burr is a beauty guru with easy to follow make up tutorials. To view tanya's youtube videos click here.

Today I'm writing a small post about my first impressions on the glosses with some swatches of the three colours I chose.

Each gloss is £6.99 from Feelunique.com


 The applicator


Exotic Island - this shade is a pinky purple colour, its not as opaque as I thought it would be & from the website colour sample I thought it would be more of a brightish purple, but all the same its a lovely shade when on, its not sticky and has a nice creamy consistency, to enhance the colour of this i'll wear a lip liner underneath.



Afternoon Tea - this shade is a pinky peach/nude colour, again its not fully opaque but for a pale colour it has good coverage and is a nice nude shade on the lips. Its not sticky and has a nice creamy consistency, to enhance the colour of this i'll wear a lip liner underneath.




Vampire Kiss - This shade is a nice cherry red when on the lips, however it does look a lot darker in the tube in person. With this being the darkest shade of the three, this is the most opaque and depending on how dark you want it, won't need a lip liner underneath. Its not sticky and has a nice creamy consistency. 



Swatches of each shade in natural daylight

Swatches of each shade in artificial light


I haven't tried out how long wearing they are yet, but on first impressions I really like the glosses! There not sticky, they have a good amount of coverage, not fully opaque but most glosses aren't and they go on really nice.


Lots of Loves


4 comments

  1. Afternoon tea is so lovely! This range is fab :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its probably my favourite out of the three I chose :) xx

      Delete
  2. The pink looks great on you. I'm not a big fan of lipglosses but the colours in this range are so cute. xx
    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) they are really nice, I'm really pleased with them xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig